Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Starbucks-In-A-Jar Drama

This morning I had major issues. MAJOR ISSUES. I don't usually use caps, but today, MAJOR ISSUES. First off, I had to be up before the sun. Yep. 4am. I haven't seen 4am in a long time; probably the last time I saw 4am was on the flip side of the time frame after a long night, rather than a nice sleep! I had to be at work at 5:30am, so I needed backup! Backup consisted of Starbucks-In-A-Jar from the convenience store.

On the way into the office, I opened the bottle, drank some of the Starbucks and ever so casually slipped it into my knitting bag. Why did I do that?? Oh the misery! The pain! The sticky yarn! Yes, the bottle tipped and leaked.. leaked all over my friends baby sweater!

I don't know what to do about this one.. I think she may be getting a gift certificate for her shower present instead of the sweater.

On the upside, I got to go home early today, and I got some overtime too!

On the up-upside, we get our house tomorrow! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment