Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pup Sweater, Food Dilemmas & Hockey, Oh My!

This is the sweater I made a while back for my cousin's puppy. He just ran around and enjoyed himself in his little sweater. I love how the turtleneck looks on him, and how the color changes were pretty clean.


Working on a little baby shower surprise for one of my friends. She is having a boy! Ah babies, what a good excuse to start a new project. I got a nice cotton blend yarn in navy for the project out of my stash.

It was yarn for husbando's sweater, but that is on hold because he is exercising and changing sizes, so I do not want to put effort into a sweater that will be too big for him by the time he is all done resizing himself. I will post the finished project after the baby shower. I don't know if my friend knows I even have a blog, but just in case, right?

Headache all weekend.. I don't know if it is allergies or sick, but it is definitely sinus, and there is drainage (Yeah you really wanted to hear that!) and pain.

Nothing tastes good due to this stupid clogging. I have tried to tantalize myself with an asian salad (bad dressing brand choice, ruined the salad).. bbq pizza.. chocolate.. really healthy right? Nothing is good. Ooh. A thought. Be right back.

*********Intermission Music***********

Ok. Making Ramen. When all else fails, go basic. Much better.

San Jose Sharks vs. Anaheim Ducks.. 1,1. Go Sharks! Never knew I was a hockey fan until the beginning of this season. I like the skating and the play better than the blocking and the fighting. Hockey is a hard sport! It is constant sprinting, very aggressive; you have to be tough, athletic and quick thinking to play this game. Very impressive to watch. We have been lucky enough to get to a game, and we may be able to make a playoff game this year. 12 minutes left. See ya.

2 comments:

  1. That sweater is sooo cute! Hope you feel better soon, being sick is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sweater, and what a freaking adorable little dog!! Gee, he looks so happy, he must have some great doggy-parents. Oh yeah, he does. And cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete