Thursday, February 4, 2010

Broken camera saddness

My camera is out of commission, I cannot show you the cute toe I am working on in pink sock yarn! I can tell you that it is Carnation by Knitpicks. Here is the link to the Fancy Feet sock kit. It is so cute, there are 7 skeins of Stroll sock yarn, one for each day of the week. There is a pattern for a different anklet for eac day of the week! I have opted to start with Tuesday.

The kit is made for toe up knitting, and it is supposed to be for two at a time socks, but I really favor one at a time on double points, that is the way I roll. Hopefully I will be able to get my camera fixed soon and show some progress on here.

It is nice to be back. Tomorrow I get to weigh myself, bleh. I hope I didn't retain water (gain weight) this week. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment