Friday, March 6, 2009

**Yawn** what a long day!

Oh yawn. How many times can I say that? This week has been rough but worth it. I am moving to the Central Valley to live with my husband after more than a year of living apart! But it is a quick move.. I have to get a new person trained, finish my work and my graphing work and pack an office and a few rooms of a house (Mainly my clothes, the rice cooker, and the crock pot.. The essentials.)

I have tried to knit this week but don't have much to show for it. 3 rows on my husbands sweater. It is great! I am combining a pattern from Knit Picks- a navy necked zipped front pattern with wide ribbing and set in sleeves; from a beginning knitting book-2x2 ribbing, half zip, thick yarn; and Elizabeth Zimmerman- raglan sleeves; to make this pattern exactly how my husband wants it: That navy collar with the half zip front, 2x2 ribbing in a light worsted/DKweight, in cotton (so I don't have to have horrors at hand washing), in a blue color called Planetarium by Knit Picks, and raglan sleeves.

So the next excitement is that we are in the process of buying a house! Well, house hunting. Right now, every time we are interested, no more offers are being taken on a house. So we will see. I am not going to just settle for a house. I want a pantry, a beautiful kitchen, a nice laundry room, a dining room, a beautiful master bath, and a decent master. Oh, and a knitting room. :)

If I get a house, I get a puppy! I am so excited, I have no idea what kind I want. Well, I have a general idea. Something small, calm, playful with me and friendly with other people. Very snugly too. So what should I get? A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel? A Dachshund? A Corgi? A Jack Russel? Or a Pom? Or how about just a cute little heinz pup? I don't know.. I have started saving for my adoption or purchasing fee for my little friend. I am so excited!

So, tomorrow. House hunting, appointment for the new job, pup hunt? Maybe clean the apartment. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment