Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ivan the Rock Star







We have a 4 year old African Gray parrot named Ivan. He is crazy fun, and is a garbled chatterer. He doesn't photograph too well. He poses for us and as soon as we are ready to photograph him, he will turn his butt to us, or preen, or lean in to the camera.. He also has separation anxiety.. so if we are at home, he wants to be able to see us. If he cant see us, he calls us, "Come here.. Come heeeere! Want up, up, up? Gooooood boy! Come heeeeeeere!"

This morning, my husbando and I were on a mission to get ready and go out for a day of getting things done, so while we were in the back room and the bathroom, Ivan somehow either jumped or flew off his cage, walked around on the ground and then climbed up onto the legs and joiners of a TV table.. and this is how we found him:

He is a funny one!


Today I have a big list of things I want to get done:

1. Go to IHOP.

2. Go to the gym and sign us up. (After I am loaded with pancakes!)

3. Clean the cars, get some water for our water dispenser thingy, and go to the meat shop for some steaks, and fruits and spinach.

Speaking of spinach, I had the best Subway sandwich yesterday. I had them toast the wheat bread and had the chicken breast, with one stripe of chipotle sauce and spinach. Fabulous!

I also made a list of the next knit projects I have to finish for people and for myself:

1. a puppy sweater for my cousin's dachshund. I will be done with this today, post tomorrow about it.

2.My husbando's sweater.

3. A Chemo Cap for my new group on Ravelry, I think it is so cool to be able to help other people! (More about this tomorrow)

4. A tushy-load of mitered squares.

5. 2 pairs of Dashings, men's fingerless gloves.

6. A sweater for moi.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment